Tax Management NZ
As you will be aware TMNZ are NZ CA’s Platinum Sponsor – Tax Pooling Intermediary headed up by Penny Ineson and her team. TMNZ have come up with an offer to help NZ CA partner/directors manage upcoming provisional tax. This is an excellent time to review the offering for those firms who currently may not be utilising this service!
Penny Ineson says – “TMNZ is committed to supporting NZ CA. As a result we have put together the attached document to be shared with the NZ CA member firm owners. It covers off a number of different items, but the key message here is that TMNZ would welcome the opportunity to help directors and partners manage how and when they settle their provisional tax obligations.
We encourage recipients to reach out to their regional account manager or myself if they have any questions or would like to set up an arrangement with us.
TMNZ have now received confirmation from IRD regarding the ability to defer settlement of tax pooling arrangements for the 2021 income tax year past the statutory 75 day deadline (for most March balance date clients this deadline is 22 June 2022) this is part of IRD’s response to Covid-19. Read more here https://www.tmnz.co.nz/covid-19-business-support/
TMNZ is New Zealand’s leading and pioneering tax pooling business. Since 2001, TMNZ has inspired innovation to help create a better tax environment for Aotearoa. Over 100,000 taxpayers have saved more than $500 million, by using TMNZ’s flexible and simple tax payment solutions.
What’s more, TMNZ invests all its profits in a restored and thriving Aotearoa. With this purpose at its core, TMNZ is proud to work alongside its philanthropic partner the Whakatupu Aotearoa Foundation, to bring this vision to life.
TMNZ Offer to NZ CA Members
Preferred pricing for purchasing all current year tax. This gives you the reassurance that you are receiving a competitive quote and will reduce the need to go out to the market – saving you time and money.
Complementary training to help you learn as much as you need about tax pooling and provisional tax. These sessions are CAANZ accredited and provide your staff with CPD.
What benefits are available to NZ CA Members?
- TMNZ have a team of dedicated Client Relationship Managers based across the country who can provide ongoing support and help to embed tax pooling best practice within your firm.
- By using TMNZ’s innovative tools you can cut expenses and save time, for example the TMNZ Tax Calculator has been built to help agents calculate provisional tax payments for their clients. We are also integrated with APS Tax Software.
- We have the largest client-facing team in the country; here to support you, your clients and provide tax pooling advice at no cost. Call 0800 829 888 or email email@example.com if you need assistance.
- Finally, we are able to provide tax dated as early as 2007 for special cases relating to audit and voluntary disclosures. In many cases we can save your clients over 30% on use of money interest by purchasing through TMNZ.
TMNZ’s Premium Partner Programme
In addition to the above benefits and offers available to NZ CA members, those firms who have joined TMNZ’s exclusive Partner Programme also receive the following:
- Co-branding on all tax pooling transactions.
- Collaboration on client events.
- Priority response to queries raised with the TMNZ team.
- Invitations to exclusive Premium Partner events, such as training sessions and conferences.
- Ongoing written content for firm newsletters, blogs and websites.
- A listing on the TMNZ premium partner firm directory to help bring potential clients to you.
If you would like to know more about TMNZ’s Premium Partner Programme please contact your regional account manager.
Level 5, Citibank Centre, 23 Customs Street East, Auckland 1010