As you will be aware TMNZ are NZ CA’s Platinum Sponsor – Tax Pooling Intermediary headed up by Penny Ineson and her team. TMNZs have come up with an offer to help NZ CA partner/directors manage upcoming provisional tax. This is an excellent time to review the offering for those firms who currently may not be utilising this service!
Penny Ineson says – “TMNZ is committed to supporting NZ CA during this time. As a result we have put together the attached document to be shared with the NZ CA member firm owners. It covers off a number of different items, but the key message here is that TMNZ would welcome the opportunity to help directors and partners manage how and when they settle their provisional tax obligations. In addition, given the current climate means things are not as stable as they normally are, we are providing special Tax Finance rates for NZ CA partners which are extremely competitive – this is a small way we hope we can contribute to NZ CA firms continued success, and we hope this is a useful option for some partners with tax dates fast approaching.
We encourage recipients to reach out to their regional account manager (per the document) or myself if they have any questions or would like to set up an arrangement with us.
TMNZ have now received confirmation from IRD regarding the ability to defer settlement of tax pooling arrangements for the 2019 income tax past the statutory 75 day deadline (for most March balance date clients this deadline is 22 June 2020) as attached, this is part of IRD’s response to Covid-19. Read more here
Tax Management NZ (TMNZ) is New Zealand’s largest and most established tax pooling intermediary. They are the first choice for taxpayers, accountancy firms and thousands of small- and medium-sized businesses across the country.
As a Key Supplier and partner of NZ CA, the support TMNZ offers is comprehensive. In addition to helping you and your clients manage provisional tax payments, they are also able to offer a variety of resources from written copy, technical training sessions (carrying CPD), and a dedicated Client Relationship Manager.
TMNZ Offer to NZ CA Members
- Preferred pricing for purchasing all current year tax. This gives you the reassurance that you are receiving a competitive quote and will reduce the need to go out to the market – saving you time and money.
- Complementary training to help you learn as much as you need about tax pooling and provisional tax. These sessions are CAANZ accredited and provide your staff with CPD.
What benefits are available to NZ CA Members?
- TMNZ have a team of dedicated Client Relationship Managers based across the country who can provide ongoing support and help to embed tax pooling best practice within your firm.
- By using TMNZ’s innovative tools you can cut expenses and save time, for example the TMNZ Tax Calculator has been built to help agents calculate provisional tax payments for their clients. We are also integrated with APS Tax Software.
- We have the largest client-facing team in the country; here to support you, your clients and provide tax pooling advice at no cost. Call 0800 829 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
- Finally, we are able to provide tax dated as early as 2007 for special cases relating to audit and voluntary disclosures. In many cases we can save your clients over 30% on use of money interest by purchasing through TMNZ.
TMNZ’s Premium Partner Programme
In addition to the above benefits and offers available to NZ CA members, those firms who have joined TMNZ’s exclusive Partner Programme also receive the following:
- Co-branding on all tax pooling transactions.
- Collaboration on client events.
- Priority response to queries raised with the TMNZ team.
- Invitations to exclusive Premium Partner events, such as training sessions and conferences.
- Ongoing written content for firm newsletters, blogs and websites.
- A listing on the TMNZ premium partner firm directory to help bring potential clients to you.
If you would like to know more about TMNZ’s Premium Partner Programme please contact your regional account manager.
Level 2, AMP Centre, 29 Customs St West, Auckland 1010