Insightful conversations are key
Creating and maintaining healthy dialogue is fundamental for successful relationships. The challenge is maintaining meaningful conversations with hundreds, sometimes thousands of clients. How can this volume of work be made manageable?
Let data and intelligent tools do the work for you.
Today, dialogue means so much more than a face-to-face chat. We’re seeing accounting and bookkeeping firms make the most of AI-driven chatbots, even taxbots are influencing dialogue already.
So how will you promote your expertise in this brave new world?
Here are our 3 top tips for staying afloat of these trends
- Be Curious – A child-like attitude to exploring new tech tools will put you in fine stead to meet the future head on.
- Experiment and learn – Learn fast and don’t sweat the small stuff. Any number of minor, inexpensive failures can help protect against monumental blunders while also calibrating your approach for success. You can’t afford to fail at scale.
- Confidently guide – Familiarise yourself with new technology and embrace it to the point of being able to recommend (or otherwise) to your clients.
- So, what can we do for you?
- Fully connect your firm or practice. Our new products and features enable our partners to create their own Connected Practice – a tech-enabled customer offering that reduces the burden of compliance while unleashing value-added services like advisory. Step change your Client relationships.
- Share in our success and experience as an online leader. In the last twelve months more businesses have chosen MYOB as their online accounting and payroll solutions for small businesses across Australia and New Zealand.
As the leader in our field, we have the resources and support structures to help you get to the very top of your game.
Thinking of starting or expanding your business advisory offering but not sure where to start? MYOB Advisor is a quick and cost-effective tool for you and your team to scale up your business advisory services and deliver more value to your clients. And best of all it’s free for MYOB Partners!
How does it work?
MYOB Advisor pulls data from your clients’ Essentials or AccountRight files and creates an automated management report in minutes.
Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Generation (NLG) MYOB Advisor provides an overview of your clients’ business financial position and actionable insights you can use to initiate advisory conversations. These business insights, can be customised to include your own observations based on the experience and knowledge you have of your clients’ business and industry they operate in.
Once you have completed your business advisory analysis and insights, the reports can be saved and exported to a professional and branded PDF that you can send to you client.
Need more information?
To find out more information about MYOB Advisor, please contact your MYOB Partner Manager Powering you to empower clients or visit myob.com/nz/startadvisory
Updates and Statements
Intelligent Information is a monthly email newsletter containing the latest updates, promotions, specials, news and information from Thomson Reuters.
Online Insider is monthly newsletter. It features news and information across five content categories: Legal, Tax and Accounting, Human Resources, Health and Safety and Training. The articles within each category are provided by our expert team of contributors and authors drawn from all areas of our business.
Level 5, Eden 5, 12 Normanby Road, Mount Eden Auckland 1024