Our message to you all is to stay safe.
Guidance and support for the public from government sources on the response to COVID-19 is available in one place on the govt.nz website to help you stay informed and help answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
From here information you can access includes:
- information for employers and employees around supporting workers to protect and where necessary, isolate themselves from others
- Ministry of Health COVID-19 information, and its guidance on infectious disease prevention and control for workplaces.
- DIA Guidance: Complying with AML/CFT verification requirements during COVID-19 alert levels
Our wonderful members RSM NZ have set up a National Resource Centre on their website, which will be their ‘hub’ online for COVID-19 related content they create – check it out here
We welcome any firms to share any documents/policies etc you would like to share within the group, please email them to Heather@nzca.com
- Your firm’s draft policy for Level 3 resumption
- Business Govt.NZ – Workplace Operations at Covid-19 alert levels
- ANZ Business & Personal Banking Support: If firms or their staff are looking for financial assistance, details are on the front page of their website on how to apply if they can’t get hold of their account manager. The call back form is a good way to register their request and get it in the system formally. The Government Business Loan Guarantee Scheme is now live and the details on qualifying are also on the website.
- ANZ – NZ Property Focus – Collateral Damage, during Covid-19, 17 April 2020
CCANZ: Friday 17 April – attended by 908 members
NZ Sharing Knowledge Series: Interest & Penalty Relief for Late Payment of Tax
Recording link here: https://sforce.co/2VekSav
- McDonald Vague useful references
- McDonald Vague – Covid 19 articles
- SmartAR – Covid 19, resource page
- SmartAR – cash flow survival guide for professional service firms
- CAANZ – launch of Covid-19 Resources Hub
- Useful links for Q & A around shareholder employees, partnerships and tax treatment:
- MYOB – Tools and Resources during Covid-19
- McDonald Vague – Survival or insolvency – update 3 April 2020
- NZ Wage Subsidy Scheme (PwC – post webinar update) 1 April 2020
- Tony Alexander’s Economic View on Covid-19 # 4
- NZI Cyber Security tips
- IRD Covid-19 Tax Update – April 2020
- This technical Q&A answers: What resources are available to assist me and my clients respond to the business, financial reporting and audit implications of COVID-19?
- Accounting Considerations Related to Covid-19 Disease